Sunday, October 2, 2011

10 Reasons Why I Love Our Dog Abby


10. She's pretty ( yes, I know that's superficial)
 9. She 's afraid of the cats (even though she's 20x their size)
 8. She's always in the mood for a walk
 7. She actually thinks she's going to catch the rabbits
 6.She doesn't chase the deer (although I wish she would)
 5.She scratches her own back 
 4. She behaves at Grandma's house
 3. When she plays she can growl and wag her tail at the same time
 2. She sleeps in late (this almost wins #1)
 1. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body!  She loves everyone!

3 comments:

  1. She also loves to go to Aunt Stephanies house and play with three little girls. AND she lets a six pound chiuaua stand on top of her to play fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11.She loves her brother matt more than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Abby. She loves me to
    -her sister

    ReplyDelete