Sunday, November 13, 2011

Flower Power

A couple of weeks ago I was feeling a bit down.  I had been telling my mom about it during the week. On Sunday morning the door bell rang.  It was my mom! She lives an hour away.  It was such a nice surprise. We drank tea, ate cookies and talked (We are famous for that!). She also brought me an Amaryllis bulb.  I love them but don't usually buy them because they are for sale at the same time I have to do Christmas shopping so they are not a priority.


Our family has gotten so much joy out of this little flower bulb.  We all love watching it grow and are amazed how quickly it has. My mom was just trying to brighten up my mood but gave something to all of us by giving us this little bit of mother nature.


 

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous color! I know I said this before but I love your mom!!! She is such a thoughtful lady.

    ReplyDelete