Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Grace necklace

This is my Grace necklace.  It is named after my dear friend.  When I am in a tizzy about one thing or another Grace always reminds me to step back and remember that if something needs to happen (or not) it will because "It's the Lord's will".  I would say that Grace is wise behind her years but since she is in her early 90's I think she is just wise.  When I think about our age difference I can't help but be in awe by the fact that she has already lived more than twice as long as I have.  I can't begin to imagine about what roads my life will take in the years until I am 90!  I think that we have so much to learn from those who have lived so many years.  Don't underestimate the elderly in your life.  Stop and take the time to listen to them.  You might just learn something.

 

1 comment:

  1. I like that! It's nice you have someone like Grace in your life. So many people don't value older people and yet they are a fountain of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete